Friday, April 23, 2010

The Award Goes To...

So SACD had their annual awards ceremony today, which I attended. So there are some winners that I will announce. If you remember one of my recent prior posts about the Garcia Award then you are already familiar with the nominees, well the winner was Tim Keepers. He also won the Faculty chosen Advanced Design Portfolio Award. Also, Leo Morantin won the Faculty chosen Core Design Portfolio Award AND the Rowe Scholarship (for his Core Portfolio) worth $7,500! To see his portfolio please CLICK HERE. I however did NOT win the award I was nominated for, the Masonry Scholarship, but I knew walking in that, that wasn't going to be a reality... Maybe I'll explain some other time (funny story actually). For now, I am off to bed. Finals week approaches quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment